Effective Date: 06/01/2021
Service is the https://www.nobullhearing.com website operated by NoBull Hearing
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from thoseand other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
PERSONAL DATA While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
USAGE DATA We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
NoBull Hearing uses the collected data for various purposes:
Under certain circumstances, NoBull Hearing may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities(e.g. a court or a government agency).
NoBull Hearing may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● To comply with a legal obligation
● To protect and defend the rights or property of NoBull Hearing
● To prevent or investigate possible wrong doing in connection with the Service
● To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
● To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA) We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser. Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. NoBull Hearing aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
● The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
● The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
● The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
● The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
● The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
● The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where NoBull Hearing relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you area parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone number: (877) 363-0326
1920 E. Riverside Dr.
Austin, TX 78741